23, from méxico.
marvel, orphan black, harry potter, orange is the new black, in the flesh.
star wars, star trek, thg, teen wolf, tfios, pacific rim.
just saw a post accusing Obama of working for the government
Michael Brown is laid to rest.
SEBASTIAN STAN ON CHRIS EVANS’ LEFT BOOB GRABBING PROBLEM.
my favorite thing is when steve hides full body behind the shield
#how can that big dorito fit behind that little circle (via wintermintsoldier)
I like Thor’s sense for justice and his strength. What I always found appealing was that he had to learn to get his ego under control. In the first movie he got a lesson in humility. I liked, in particular, that he always had so much compassion for Loki, no matter how abominable or chaotic he behaved. He always searched for his brother beneath all that.
Happy 31st birthday, Chris Hemsworth!
I don’t even know what’s going on in these photos but they make me giggle
Peter Quill after discovering the Internet. (via patrickat)
"Why would he do it for another vine? He has many vines."
- Drax, upon hearing this conversation
Happy Birthday, Christopher Whitelaw Pine (August 26th, 1980)
“I like this idea of becoming fully realised…We have one shot at this life, and we have all these potentials and capabilities, so what I’m interested in is how can you live so that by the end, you’ve truly investigated yourself and lived life to the full?”
me and my friends
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
- Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Lines by Pablo Neruda
friendly reminder that if we’re mutuals and you wanna exchange snapchat names or instagram or something you’re more than welcome (encouraged) to shoot me an ask